YouTube Creators You Need To Watch

Stop What You're Doing And Watch Brandi TV

If watching a grown woman get high and paint herself into different characters doesn't entertain you, I don't know what will.

6705

The other night, I was casually scrolling through Facebook when I found a video of a woman doing a Grinch makeup tutorial. I was expecting something like green eyeshadow and crazy lashes, but what I got was a woman painting herself with green paint and making a wig out of a mop. Later on it would lead to watching Brandi TV YouTube videos with my roommate and laughing so hard I thought I might throw up.

While people like Shane Dawson and James Charles reach peak YouTube success, we are all sleeping on an absolute legend. Brandi TV is the internet hero we all need.

Here are 8 of my favorite must watch videos from the beauty queen we didn't ask for, but wanted all along.

1. Grinch Makeup Tutorial

This is the video that started my spiral into entertainment heaven.

2. Scary Halloween Tutorial

It is spooky szn people!! Get into spirit with Brandi TV.

3. Pennywise Tutorial

4. Cotton Candy Princess Tutorial

I feel like this is the process I go through before doing my homework. It starts off really really bad and then ends really really bad, but at least this is kinda funny.

5. Blackout Tutorial

My roommate and I couldn't stop laughing.

6. Miss America/Transformers Tutorial

This might be my favorite one!

7. Ursula Tutorial