best beauty guru's

9 Of the best youtube beauty guru's that you will fall in love with

The best of the best.

81
https://yt3.ggpht.com/a-/ACSszfFM63JQD_erthxTmtmk_9mPDH8PlSeT70B2nA=s900-mo-c-c0xffffffff-rj-k-no

Youtube is such an amazing tool to learn makeup from. There are thousands of different tutorials, how to's, and other videos that are great resources when you are a beginner. I have compiled a list of my 9 favorite beauty YouTubers that are the best of the best.

Tati

yt3.ggpht.com

Tati is like the mom of makeup, in the best way! She is not afraid to tell it how it is, and she will tell you if a product is just crap! She has such a soothing and calming voice, which is a plus. She will test a product for multiple days, so she will be 100% sure if she loves or hates a product. You know if a product is good if it is "Tati Approved".

Laura Lee

cdn.shopify.com

Laura Lee is so hilarious! I love watching her when I've had a bad day and need something to cheer me up. She does makeup tutorials, what makeup products are good or bad, and do's and don'ts, like Do's and Don'ts of Applying False Lashes, or Do's and Don'ts of Contouring.

RachhLoves

pbs.twimg.com

I love RachhLoves so much! Her makeup style is not too "crazy", so she creates everyday looks that can actually be worn. She is also relatable , talking about her anxiety and depression and how she copes with it. She also has a second channel called RachhLovesLife, where she tests recipes and home organization strategies.

Casey Holmes

yt3.ggpht.com

Just like RachhLoves, Casey Holmes creates looks that can really can be worn everyday. I like her because she creates a lot of videos about products, like her Hits and Misses of that month, along with makeup tutorials. She uses a variety of different priced products, so she gives options for everyone.

Kp_Styledoll

pbs.twimg.com

What I love about her is that she reviews makeup products that are only budget-friendly, unlike a lot of YouTubers. She also created videos that are unique that many other YouTubers do not create, like a face mask haul, or trying and applying a new self tanner. She will take the time to sit down and go in depth about the produce and why she liked or disliked a product.

MannyMUA

yt3.ggpht.com

I love MannyMUA! He is so funny, but he is also really relatable too. His looks are absolutely STUNNING and he does not go too fast for you to be able to follow along with him. I love the fact that he does a lot of different videos, like My Brother Does My Makeup, or I Do My Brothers Makeup.

Eleventh Gorgeous

yt3.ggpht.com

What I really like about Eleventh Gorgeous is they are really different from your traditional beauty YouTuber. They like to go Come Shopping With Us videos, and unboxing videos, like Birchbox Vs. Ipsy, or Glossy Box Vs. Boxycharm. Along with that, they also do the "traditional" videos, like Get Ready With Me, PR Unboxing's, and others.

Glam and Gore

www.famousbirthdays.com

I love Glam and Gore (Mykie). Just like her name, she does a little bit of both glam makeup and sfx (gore) makeup! She is sooOOoo talented and is hilarious! What I love about her is that you can tell that she puts time and effort into her videps. YouTube likes to demonetize her (and many other creators) videos,even though she follows their guidelines and standards, and is not giving subscribers notifications when she (and others) uploads. She is constantly on Twitter advocating and fighting for not only herself, but smaller creators.

Madeyewlook

www.famousbirthdays.com

Unlike Glam and Gore, Madeyewlook focuses on sfx and body painting, which I love. She will sit down and go step by step, explaining why she is doing that step, and giving tips on how to make it easier at home, if you want to recreate that look. One of my favorite series that she is doing is Recreating My Subscribers Art Work.