To All The Boys I've Loved Before

My Wish List After Watching 'To All The Boys I've Loved Before'

Lara Jean had it made if you ask me

206
https://www.instagram.com/p/BmzAhlTglY_/?taken-by=toalltheboysnetflix

From her perfect style, all the way down to her handwriting, Lara Gene of 'To All The Boys I've Loved Before' has an insta-worthy aesthetic and covetable life. Although I liked the books better than the still incredible movie, here are 10 things that this movie left me wishing I had.

1. Lara Jean's Wardrobe

All her outfits are so cute. She does a lot with her wardrobe, from the mixes of high wasted shorts with long socks and black combat boots, to jeans with a cozy sweater.

2. Someone to Drive For Me

I don't know about you, but I get tired of driving if I have to drive over 30 minutes. It would be nice to have somebody that likes driving drive for me.

3. A Blue Bike

I know that Peter refers to the bike as sparkly, but it made me want a baby blue bike.

4. A Cute Next Door Neighbor 

Taylor Swift's "You Belong With Me" also made me want one of these.

5. A Wall Mural

I'm LIVING for her blue wall mural

6. A Chocolate Milk Shake 

https://www.pinterest.com/pin/65372632076666265/Pinterest

You can't go wrong with a chocolate shake.

7. Better Penmanship 

c2.staticflickr.com

Did you see the letters or even the contract? The penmanship was crazy.

8. Vintage Lamps/ Fairy Lights

I counted at least 6 vintage lamps and fairy lights in her room. They all don't match but look so cute together.

9. Black Combat Boots 

Pinterst

Gen made fun of them in the movie, but I would totally wear them if I wasn't already 5'10", and if I had the confidence to rock them.

10. My Own Peter Kavinsky

I don't think any explanation is needed for this one.