Black Friday? Cyber Monday!

Black Friday? Cyber Monday!

Why Black Friday is not as Great as Cyber Monday

30
Black Friday? Cyber Monday!
Google Images

Everyone knows what the day after Thanksgiving is, whether they take part in it or not: Black Friday. Some people claim it is "their favorite holiday," but honestly, they don't know what they're talking about. Sure, Black Friday sales might be great, but there is one day even better than Black Friday: Cyber Monday. Don't buy it? Let me show you why:

1. The promotions are exactly the same, except you can switch between stores.

Let's say I'm at Target, and I see some amazing fuzzy socks. They're marked down to $2.50 from $5, but I'm sure Walmart carries the same brand. So, I hop over to Walmart's site and see that there, they are only $2. I save $0.50; if I had gone in person to Target, I would not have gotten the best deal!

2. You can do it in your PJ's.

So, this might be obvious, but I don't think anyone shops online in real clothes unless they are at work avoiding actual work. The best part about Cyber Monday is that when you wake up, regardless if it is at 6 AM like a normal Black Friday day, you can just sit in your bed in your PJ's surfing all those deals!

3. It isn't crowded online.

Sure, you might have slow internet, but that's nothing compared to being trapped between two shopping carts or having bruises on your legs from all the baskets hitting you.

4. You don't have to take time off to do this.

While everyone has Black Friday off (except for the retail workers!), nobody has Cyber Monday off. The good thing is, you don't need it off! You can actually be paid to shop (but only if you don't get caught!).

5. No human interaction.

The worst part about Black Friday is the group mentality. While not every store has cases of people being trampled over by huge crowds, group think is real. When responsibility is diffused, people do stupid things. Luckily, online nobody is really there, so you avoid awkward conversations or possible fights if you reach for the last item of something at the same time as someone else. Online, it is simply that the early bird gets the worm.

6. One last pro--everyone can shop online.

No employees are being forced to come in on their Thanksgiving Day to sell you these things. Instead, you can get it all yourself, and give everyone a break for once!