Big/Little Gift Week As Told By Mean Girls

Because everyone is excited, and getting a Big is so fetch!

84
Odyssey

1. When all of the potential Bigs start liking your old Facebook photos.

2. When you hang out with the girl you want to be your Big and you're trying to drop hints.

3. When someone else in your pledge class says they want the same girl to be their Big.

4. When you realize how many gifts you'll get throughout the week.

5. When you see the basket with your name on it.

6. When someone else accidentally grabs your gifts instead of their own.

7. When an older girl delivers your gift and won't give you any hints as to who it's from.

8. When your Big is confusing you with her hints and you don't know whether she's your Big.

9. When you don't know what to think of a strange gift, but don't care about anyone else's opinion.

10. When someone is bragging that they hung out with your Big recently.

11. When you think someone is your Big but she says she isn't.

12. When you feel like your Big is too cool for you.

13. When everyone else has already received their gifts for the day.

14. When you finally figure out who your Big is and you can't stop hugging her!

I can't wait to hug my little!! Love you forever!