Betty White Is My Favorite Actress And Here's Why

As Betty White celebrates her ninety-eigth birthday, here are some of the reasons why she is my favorite actress of all time.

34
Photo by Skitterphoto from Pexels

Netflix recently released their Betty White original documentary film, "Betty White: First Lady of Television." Betty has always been one of my favorite actresses for many reasons. Her whiteness are charm outweighs far over the rest of Hollywood without reach. Her passion and her desire to keep doing what she does is inspiring on many levels; not to mention that she is a total girl boss. Betty is a person that we all can look up to and here's a few of my reasons.

1. She has literally been through it all. 

Ninety-eight years is a long time of a crazy beautiful life that she had lived. She knows the highs of the highs and the lows of the lows and that's something to consider.

2. She lives life to the fullest all the time. 

From hosting Saturday Night Live or even staring in a Snickers commercial, she takes on anything and everything.

3. She uses her fame the correct way. 

Not many know but Betty White is a huge animal activists. She uses her fame in the correct way and uses her voice to bring attention to what is needed.

4. Literally everyone in Hollywood look up to her. 

After watching the documentary this truly shines. Some of the biggest stars such as Ryan Reynolds and Jennifer Love Hewitt, can't put into words how truly special Miss White is.

5. She has blessed us with all the best shows and movies. 

I might be a little biased on this but my all time favorite show is, "The Golden Girls," but I can't imagine the show without our special Rose, who is played by Betty White. Even her earliest films are great because she simply lights up the screen.

Ninety-eight years of true bliss and something that we can truly adore. Betty White is a true icon and someone that I personally look up to the most and think everyone should also.