best veep quotes

12 Times 'Veep' Summed Up What College Students Go Through 24/7

"Veep" gives us the best one-liners and insults!

208

Veep, starring Julia Louis-Dreyfus, is one of my favorite shows of all time. It follows Selina Meyer, who is the Vice President, through her political career. Veep is currently airing its final season on HBO on Sunday nights! Veep has always been my go-to show for insult quotes and killer one-liners. Since the show is on HBO, they can swear and basically are completely uncensored, which makes it even funnier. Here is a round-up of a few of my favorite quotes from the show that sums up the college experience:

When the professor goes off on a tangent about nothing class-related 

We are paying for this time, I don't care about your kids!!

When the professor cancels class

The best feeling!

When someone repeats the answer you just said during discussion

"Just to piggy back off of...." and then repeats the person before them verbatim

When classes are just getting too stressful

We need some soothing!

When you get stuck in a bad project group

It is the worst when someone tries to take charge and they don't know what they are talking about

When people don't stop talking about their study abroad

One of my favorite insults ever. Also, I don't care about how Barcelona was.

When your friend is crying and you don't know how to cheer them up

I have no idea what to do when people start crying in front of me.

When you have to hype up your friends no matter what 

Checking your makeup in the bathroom of a frat house be like....

When the creepy guy won't stop hitting on you

That same guy always seem to come circling back around!

Hoping a car will run you over as you're walking to class

Everyone wants that free tuition!

When you just do not know what the professor is talking about 

The strong bond of classmates when everyone is looking around the room confused.

When your classmate asks a truly stupid question

Have to ask those clarifying questions that were explained week one of the course!