Best Student Reactions To The Sale Of Fetty Wap Tickets

When all else fails, rant on Facebook

35
www.nme.com

With the recent release and sell-out of tickets to the highly anticipated QU spring concert, titled Wake the Giant, students were infuriated at the difficulty they had attempting to purchase tickets. As Bobcats search high and low for tickets to see headliner Fetty Wap, some people may be going slightly overboard. Others, however, simply had some strong opinions to share with their classmates. Here are some of my personal favorite posts in the Quinnipiac Class of 2019 Facebook group during the Fetty fiasco.

1. "Willing to sell my soul for a Fetty Wap ticket." -Ashley Dawe

2. "If you're selling your Fetty ticket for a stupid price you deserve all the butthurt Chartwells can give" -Chris Perez

3. "Hey guys selling Fetty and Yale hockey tickets, starting price is $60,000 for one of each" -Zach Evans

4. "The lack of Fetty tickets is QU punishing us for not getting lit for Jamie Lynn Spears." -Emma Grace Nykamp

5. "Guys Fetty Wap isn't even good I have seen him and it's not a big deal he is literally ass, does anyone wanna sell me a ticket" -Chris Gale

6. "Willing to sell the glock in my rari, my trap queen, Monty (my baby daddy), and a girl who is slim thick with a cute ass for a Fetty ticket. I might even throw in the deed to RGF island if necessary" -Libby Zabelny

7. "Will trade Yeezys for Fetty ticket" -Vincent Guarino

8. "Selling a Fetty Wap ticket for $1738, inbox me if you're serious !!!" -Kalif Rollok

9. "Selling 2 Fetty tickets, get me an A in my classes, $500 otherwise" -Matt Szajnar

10. "Willing to sell my ginger roommates kidney, PLUS her nonexistent soul for 2 Fetty Tickets." -Caroline Ringle

11. "Can I honestly say that it is f**king disgusting what this ticket system has done to people at QU the past couple days? You literally have people who would sell their souls to get a ticket that it took one person literally five minutes to generate 10 of because they got lucky in the queue and this is coming from a guy who has no interest to go the Yale game or Fetty. If you're the kind of person who profits off the misfortune of others let's just say you're a gigantic d**k and I hope you step on a Lego piece." -Matt Vacco