Target Is the Best Store Ever

I Promise I'm Not Five-Years-Old, But Target Is My Favorite Store Ever

I'm totally serious, though...

130

When I was a kid, my mom would drag me to the grocery store, and I hated it. It was boring, and it required us to stand in line for a long time. The bottom line here is that going to the grocery shopping was not my favorite pastime as a child. However, as I've gotten older and wiser, I've realized that it's probably because my mom was not shopping at Target.

She shopped at some other supermarkets, but then an enormous Target was built about ten minutes from my house. It sat on top of a massive hill (or baby mountain) and rays of sun beamed down on it. It was heaven sent. Well, maybe I'm getting carried away, but you get the idea; it was a nice Target. If you've ever been there, you know the store is typically massive with white shiny floors, fluorescent lights, and rows and rows of products and gadgets. This Target was no exception. It had everything, and I loved that.

I promise it's not because I'm materialistic and must have everything.

It's because I feel that if you're going to go shopping, you might as well be able to buy everything in one place, especially for those days when you're hard pressed for time. At Target you can purchase bananas, a bathing suit, a hair dryer, a table, and a camera all in one day. That's pretty wild.

Just the other day I went to that heaven-sent Target on top of that massive hill, and I was able to purchase flip flops, vitamins, snacks, and a pillow. I realize my grocery list is a little all over the place, but I'm still blown away by the fact that I was able to buy all those things in one place in just 30 minutes. That's the other thing: you can buy everything you need in a really short amount of time.

I also feel that Target is very adaptable to the person and their spending habits.

I like that you can go to Target and spend very little while still purchasing high-quality products. Sometimes I only have ten dollars in my wallet, and I cannot spend $45 on mascara from Sephora. When I go to Target I can buy a much cheaper but, in my opinion, still nice AF mascara. Other times, though, if you've just received a Target gift card or your paycheck and you want to splurge, you can totally do that there, too. It is very versatile, and I love that.

Basically, it's just, hands down, the best store ever. It has everything you could ever want. You can buy cheap things or expensive things, and you can buy so many things in a short amount of time. So, next time you are looking to buy many different products on the same day, stop by Target. I'm fairly certain it will become your favorite store, too!