According to Google, Longwood University has sixty acres on its property. And according to me, most students here end up with an oddball hour or two on campus each day when it makes no sense to go home (especially if they don't live on main campus), but they also have nowhere to be. As one of those students with oddball hours that need to be passed somewhere, I have a few recommendations for the best places to waste some time:
1. The first floor of Ruffner, in the Rotunda.
2. The benches with the cover by Ruffner fountain.
3. The top floor of the STU, where the comfy couches are in the ballroom.
4. The balcony on the top floor of the STU.
5. The downstairs of the STU, inside or out.
6. The room with the fake fireplace in the upstairs of the library.
7. The Grand in D-Hall.
8. The sofas at the entrance of the library.
9. The chairs in the hall of Bedford.
10. By the dancing fountains.
11. The chairs along Brock Commons.
12. The group study area upstairs in the library.
13. The chairs and tables on the second and third floors of Ruffner.
Whether the weather is hot or cold weather or rain or sunshine, there is always a new place to go kill some time at Longwood. Maybe from this list you'll find your new favorite study spot.