The Best Pop Songs Right Now

10 Pop Songs Worth Listening To Right Now

Although it may not be the best genre right now, there are still some undeniable hits.

98

Pop music. It's hated by many and loved by even more. It can be repetitive, catchy or simply painful to listen to at times, but that is similar to many other genres. When you turn on the radio now, it may feel difficult to find a song you really connect with or would want to listen to again. However, there are some bops you may be overlooking that have been taking over the charts most recently or maybe even underrated. Here are 10 pop songs that are worth listening to right now.

1. Sweet but Psycho by Ava Max

"Sweet but Psycho" is the type of song you will never be able to get out of your head, but I promise it won't be painful. This hit takes catchy to a whole new level.

Eastside by benny blanco, Halsey and Khalid

With three talented people involved, this song is beyond unique and well versed.

3. Close To Me by Ellie Goulding with Diplo ft. Swae Lee

This is a bop. Enough said.

4. thank you, next by Ariana Grande

Creative, fun and catchy. The best combination.

5. Nothing Breaks Like A Heart by Mark Ronson ft. Miley Cyrus

This track is a great collaboration between songwriter/producer and singer.

6. High Hopes by Panic! At The Disco

Brandon Urie is beyond talented and so is the rest of Panic! At The Disco.

7. Lost In Japan by Shawn Mendes

This song never gets old and has a sort of Justin Timberlake vibe.

8.  breathin by Ariana Grande

Yes, Ariana is featured twice and for a good reason.

9. Happier by Bastille and Marshmello

Whatever you do, don't watch the music video.

10. Back To You by Selena Gomez

This track is another one that never gets old.