The 5 Best Places In Soho

The 5 Best Places In Soho

The places you must visit in Soho.

211
The 5 Best Places In Soho
Jenna Weigard

Out of all the areas in Manhattan, SoHo is by far my favorite. Everyone is super stylish and carefree. Style has no limit and you can be whoever you want to be! You could go to SoHo at any time of the day and the lights will always be shining bright. I gathered some of my favorite places in SoHo and feel free to check them out if you have the chance!

1. Ground Support

This is my go-to coffee shop. This coffee shop has by far the best coffee and a "home" feeling. There are picnic tables inside and benches which is so unusual but I think this is what makes it so special. Their grilled cheese has my mouth watering as I'm writing this article. The staff is really friendly and it's super clean inside. They also have a bathroom so that's a plus! The only downside is that their wifi is pretty slow and in order for it to work on your devices you have to sit towards the back of the room. I usually hook my laptop to my personal hotspot but I understand that this can be an issue for some people. Other than the wifi, this coffee shop is one of the best in SoHo.

2. SoHo Park

If you're looking for a good burger and fries, I HIGHLY recommend this restaurant. It has lights all over the inside and outside area. I've been here three times and I absolutely loved it. It's also on the cheaper side for those of you like me who are trying to save money.

3. By Chloe.

If you ever have the chance, definitely give a visit to By Chloe. Their quinoa taco salad is by far one of the best salads I've ever had. This is a great spot for vegans since everything is plant-based! The inside is also so cozy and they have a bathroom as well! (Most places don't have bathrooms) I also get coffee here sometimes and it's definitely one of my favorites!

4. ZARA

The Zara in SoHo is my #1 favorite in the entire city because it has two floors and I love how clean and organized it is. It's also really nice to be shopping around people with great style. Sometimes I'll be looking at someone else's outfit and I'm able to spot similar items as I'm shopping. It's the absolute best.

5. Petrosino Square

I usually come here to eat my lunch in the summer. SoHo can get really hectic most of the time but this park really secludes you from all of the chaos. Usually, there's someone playing an instrument and it's really calming. It's also right in the center of SoHo so why not enjoy nature while also going shopping?

What I love about SoHo is that I feel like I can just be myself. Manhattan, in general, makes me feel this way, but especially in SoHo. Whenever I buy something atypical I know I can wear it in SoHo and that's an amazing feeling.