15 Best Pizza Places In The Scranton Area
popular

In no particular order because they're all just too good, they're impossible to rank.

29264
https://www.tumblr.com/search/family%20pizza

Growing up in Scranton, PA, I'd like to consider myself a pizza connoisseur. Scranton and the surrounding areas are so spoiled when it comes to pizza... there are literally so many great places! I'm frequently asked for recommendations from out-of-town friends. I decided to compile a list of all of the best places, in my opinion. There are definitely more good ones not listed, but here we have the best of the best.

Once again, this list is IN NO PARTICULAR ORDER.

Vincenzo's Pizzaria

Most of the places in NEPA are square, but Vincenzo's is one of the best in the area for a classic round pizza! If you're feeling' New York style over Old Forge style, Vincenzo's is the move

Website: Vincenzo's

Facebook: Vincenzo's

Address: 131 N Main Ave, Scranton, PA 18504

Phone: (570) 347-1060

What I recommend: Round hot wing pizza or The Enzo or just classic plain

Maroni's Pizza

Maroni's is basically the epitome of square pizza for the people of West Scranton.

Website: Maroni's Pizza

Facebook: Maroni's Pizza

Address: 1345 St. Ann's St. Scranton, PA 18504

Phone: (570) 961-9531

What I recommend: Pepperoni square tray

Antonio's Pizza

My personal favorite round pizza in the area, Antonio's is way too under-hyped.

Facebook: Antonio's

Address: 930 Capouse Ave, Scranton, PA 18509

Phone: (570) 342-5584

What I recommend: Classic round plain

Arcaro's Pizza

The classic old-forge style pizza sitting upon Taylor hill! A favorite of many.

Facebook: Arcaro's

Address: 1306 S Main Ave, Scranton, PA 18504

Phone: (570) 961-6032

What I recommend: Square tray of plain

Alfredo's Cafe

Kevin Malone wan't lying when he said it is great pizza! Their double crusted white is amazing. (I mean, just look at that picture.)

Website: Alfredo's Cafe

Facebook: Alfredo's Cafe

Address: 1040 S Washington Ave. (South Side Shopping Center), Scranton, PA 18505

Phone: 570-969-1910

What I recommend: Double crusted white pizza or classic red square

Revello's Pizza

This place truly embodies "Old Forge Pizza." Also, it is a favorite place of Hillary Clinton! Although their classic old forge style is great, their double crusted white is to die for!

Website: Revello's

Facebook: Revello's

Address: 502 S Main St., Old Forge, Lackawanna County, Pennsylvania 18518

Phone: (570) 457-9843

What I recommend: Double crusted white, broccoli white, or tray of red

Nina's

When people talk about Nina's, they're probably talking about their wing bites, which are great, but did you know they have pizza too? (Spoiler alert: their pizza is also great!) I always order a slice on the side with my wing bites.

Website: Nina's

Facebook: Nina's

Address: 602 New York St., Dunmore, Pennsylvania 18509-2436

Phone: (570) 344-6069

What I recommend: The photo I included is of their round plain, but I personally love their square plain! Also, I recommend their double crusted hot wing pizza as well.

Cangiano's

Many people don't know about Cangiano's because it is relatively new to its new location on the Scranton Carbondale Highway. It is a shame that this place isn't well-known because they have really great food and the inside of the restaurant is literally so cool. (I know this post is about pizza, and their pizza is so good, but I'm also obsessed with their hoagies!)

Website: Cangiano's

Facebook: Cangiano's

Address: 235 Scranton Carbondale Highway, Scranton, Pennsylvania 18508

Phone: (570) 507-7122

What I recommend: The white pizza because it has ricotta, or their margherita pizza

Dino and Francesco's

They have really great Italian food and pizza! They're a favorite of many.

Website: Dino and Francescos

Facebook: Dino and Francescos

Address: 3366 Birney Ave Moosic, Pennsylvania 18507

Phone: (570) 346-4624

What I recommend: Red, white, white broccoli, or hot wing

Andy's

Andy's pizza has a really different taste the all of the others, and it is really good! I remember being surprised by how much I liked it the first time I had it.

Facebook: Andy's Pizza

Address: 528 Main St., Peckville, Pennsylvania 18452

Phone: (570) 489-9238

What I recommend: Plain, or, if you're a pickle fan, the pickler!

Armetta's

Armetta's is another really cute Italian place with a great food and a lot to offer! Their pizza, as well as everything else is great.

Website:Armetta's

Facebook: Armetta's

Address: 329 Northern Blvd., Chinchilla, Pennsylvania 18410

Phone: (570) 586-5492

What I recommend: The classic plain round tray

G&M Snack Bar in South Side Bowl

I know what you're thinking: bowling alley food? Can that really be in the top 15? Yes!!! Call me crazy, but I promise their pizza is sooo good.

Website: South Side Bowl

Facebook: South Side Bowl

Address: 125 Beech St., Scranton, Pennsylvania 18505

Phone: (570) 961-5213

What I recommend: a tray of red

Arcaro & Genell's

Arcaro and Genell's is another great place that truly embodies "Old Forge Pizza."

Website: Arcaro and Genell's

Facebook: Arcaro and Genell's

Address: 443 S. Main St., Old Forge, Pennsylvania, 18518

Phone: (570) 457-4262

What I recommend: plain red or double crusted white

Colarusso's in Clarks Summit

Colarusso's is a gem of Clark's Summit. Their pizza and buffet never disappoints!

Facebook: Colarusso's

Address: 100 E Grove St., Clarks Summit, Pennsylvania 18411

Phone: (570) 586-0608

What I recommend: red square with sausage

Gourmet Slice

A true Montage Mountain favorite, Gourmet Slice never disappoints with their various flavors of round pizza, as well as Old Forge style pizza.

Website: Gourmet Slice

Facebook: Gourmet Slice

Address: 1101 Shoppes Blvd., Moosic, Pennsylvania 18507

Phone: (570) 347-4992

What I recommend: my personal favorite is the hot wing pizza and the penne vodka pizza