Why The Cubs Are The Best

5 Reasons The Chicago Cubs Are the Best

If you don't love the Cubs, then we can't be friends.

101
5 Reasons The Chicago Cubs Are the Best
Cubs official Instagram page

Every game they manage to amaze me and steal my heart. My love for this Chicago baseball team grows greater every day. Of course they are way more than 5 reasons why the Cubs are amazing but here are some that stick out to me.

1. Wrigley Field

The second you hop off the CTA Red line at Addison and take your first steps into Wrigleyville you know you are home when you see that big marquee that reads "Wrigley Field: Home of Chicago Cubs." One of the oldest stadiums in baseball history, you know you are at a Cubs game when you see that big field and sit down in the classic green seats.

2. Kris Bryant

Without a doubt one of the hottest baseball players in the MLB. Our dearly beloved third baseman and a stud of a hitter, he really can do it all. I mean, c'mon, just look at him.

3. Anthony Rizzo

Again, without a doubt another one the hottest baseball players in the MLB. We love seeing him at first base and a big time homer guy who always delivers strong at the plate.

4. Bryzzo

Yes, the combination of the two names of the hottest baseball player in the MLB. They even created their own souvenir company. Hands down the best tag team in baseball history.

5. World Series Champs

108 years later and in 2016 they finally did it. I remember watching that final out on TV and never feeling so happy to see what they had just accomplished for this team and my city. Fly the W. Go Cubs, Go forever.