11 Hallmark Christmas Movies To Cuddle Up With After Waking Up From Your Thanksgiving Dinner Nap

Now that Thanksgiving is over, it's time to start this holiday season properly.

2214
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zJ4NSXxQ83g

Unless you completely despise of the holidays, we all know that Hallmark Channel has some pretty awesome (and sappy) Christmas movies.

They already have over 85 Christmas movies and are adding and ADDITIONAL 15! Now obviously we all know they center around the same outcome (two people falling in love), but some of them have really unique plots.

Kick back, relax, and kick off the holiday season to these unique 11 Hallmark movies.

A Very Merry Mix-Up

This is probably one of my favorite movies, but it's definitely a different plot. Imagine going to your fiance's family's house for the first time, but after some chaos in which you lose your phone and luggage, you end up at the completely wrong house! Well that is exactly what happened to Alice Chapman.

The Christmas Card

A solider serving in Afghanistan is deeply touched by a Christmas card sent to him by a women in California. Once he returns to the state he is set on finding this woman. Will his mission be an utter fail or will he find the love of his life?

The Spirit Of Christmas

A young lawyer finds romance with a spirit that turns human 12 days before Christmas. Will their love be able to last although one is a spirit?

A Nutcracker Christmas

A rising ballet star is ready to take the stage in her dream role when she receives the terrible news that her sister died. She has vowed to never dance again, but will an encounter with a old flame change her mind?

The Christmas Train

A cynical journalist decides to take a train from Washington D.C. to Los Angeles for Christmas to get inspiration for a story in honor of his late father. He gets to know the other passengers and runs into an old flame while abroad.

A Star For Christmas

A recent breakup throws a baker's life into chaos and her coworkers leave her to cope alone during the holidays. Things start to look up though when a handsome but troubled actor comes into the store.

The Mistletoe Inn

When an aspiring author is dumped by her soon-to-be-published novelist boyfriend, she decides to take a leap of faith and signs up for a romance writing retreat at a Vermont Inn shortly before Christmas.

A Christmas Parade

A big-city morning show host finds a renewed Christmas spirit when she helps a handsome, small-town local enter a parade float competition to save the beloved community arts center.

Christmas Cookies

Aunt Sally's Christmas Cookie Company is sold to a large conglomerate and executive Hannah must seal the deal and shut down the factory. What was supposed to be simple become complicated when the factory's owner is determined to keep the factory in town.

My Christmas Dreams

A department store manager sets out to create the most amazing holiday display window to impress the owner. She asks a recently-fired employee to help with display, but will is go as she planned?

A Christmas Prince.

Christmas comes early for an aspiring young journalist when she's sent abroad to get the scoop on a dashing prince who's poised to be king.