Still being emo in is a little harder than it used to be. A lot of good bands have settled into more passive genres or broken up completely. There are still good bands, coming out with new albums of course. But nothing will beat these classic albums.
1. "Sempiternal" by Bring Me The Horizon
2. "Collide With The Sky" by Pierce The Veil
3. "Save Rock and Roll" by Fall Out Boy
The album that ended Fall Out Boy's hiatus was a great come back. All eight songs could make it on a classics list.
4. "If You Were a Movie, This Would Be Your Soundtrack" by Sleeping With Sirens
The best slow jam album of all time. Five great acoustic songs that would truly be a great soundtrack if life was a movie.
5. "Too Weird to Live, Too Rare to Die!" by Panic! At The Disco
The hit album that gave us "This Is Gospel" and all the "if you love me, let me go" memes.
6. "Disgusting" by Beartooth
Opening for the Pierce The Veil and Sleeping With Sirens world tour, they gain a big following because people fell in love with the emotion in this album.
7. "Danger Days: The True Lives of the Fabulous Killjoys" by My Chemical Romance
This was the last album they had before they broke up. At least they left us with this gem, "Na Na Na (Na Na Na Na Na Na Na Na Na)."
8. "Don't Panic" by All Time Low
9. "This Is War" by Thirty Seconds To Mars
Before Jared Leto was the joker and starring in Gucci commercials, he was living a good emo life.
A great album that gave me a choice of songs to cry to before I went to sleep every night.