Believe In Yourself Movies

Believe In Yourself Movies

Witness some of our favorite characters never giving up.

727
Believe In Yourself Movies
pinterest.com

Ever since I was young, I was prone to watching an interesting movie and automatically wanting the job or profession of the protagonist. There was something so magical about treasure hunters, tornado chasers, and detectives. Not only did these people risk their lives, they truly enjoyed what they did everyday. They didn't have typical nine to five jobs, they made their passion into a paying position and loved every thrilling minute of it.

1. "Twister."

How cool would it be to create and test new technology to understand tornados all while working with a crazy group of dudes driving from one valley to the next chasing one funneling cloud of debris at a time? Jo is a strong soon-to-be divorced scientist who will stop at nothing to understand what took her father from her at such a young age.

2. "National Treasure."

Ben Gates and his best friend Riley are 100% dedicated to finding treasure and protecting it from their estranged partner, Ian, and his group of minions. This story incorporates history, thrill, romance and comedy all into one movie that will leave you with some fast facts for winning the next trivia game night.

3. "Pirates of the Caribbean."

Captain Jack Sparrow floats his own boat. Literally. Jack does whatever he wants, however he wants and whenever he wants. There are absolutely zero rules. There's something about a rugged and intoxicated Johnny Depp that makes viewers want to quit school and join a crew of crazy old people ready to fight for a ship. Plus, watching Orlando Bloom risk everything to save the love of his life is super entertaining!

4. "The Devil Wears Prada."

Andy is pushed around, is the butt of jokes and is totally taken advantage of by her boss, the queen of Runway Magazine Miranda Priestley. Although, it takes a while and completely changes the Andy that walked into the magazine headquarters, Anne Hathaway's character is able to understand the definition of hard work. She works crazy hours, books flights, memorizes hundreds of names and knows to never return to the office without steaming hot Starbucks. She becomes the ultimate assistant, but at the cost of relationships with her boyfriend, family, friends and even herself. Her boss, played by the one and only Meryl Streep, lets nothing stand in her way to achieve fashion royalty. She expects the best and simply does not accept anything less than perfect.

5. "Miss Congeniality."

Gracie Hart is a badass FBI agent turned beauty queen when she's assigned an undercover position at the Miss United States Pageant. She's waxed, plucked, straightened and given etiquette classes, training her how to act like a proper lady (no ketchup stains, please). Despite the dresses, swimsuits and hairspray, Gracie doesn't lose any sass, confidence or strength while allowing herself to be completely transformed. She learns to look past appearances and find value in every single person she encounters, albeit beneath ten pounds of makeup.