Be Back Soon From A Much Needed Cruise This Spring Break

Be Back Soon From A Much-Needed Cruise This Spring Break

If you are reading this, I will be on a boat in the middle of the ocean.

26

For spring break this year, I will be going on a seven day cruise. I am going with my boyfriend, Logan, and his family. This was my Christmas present from them and I AM SO EXCITED.

We will be going on the Carnival Breeze. The ship leaves from Port Canaveral in Orlando, Flordia and makes her stops at Amber Cove, St. Thomas, San Juan, and Grand Turk. On this cruise, we will visit FOUR different countries. I can not wait to explore the world and see the beauty it has to offer.

Cruises are SO much fun. I went to the Bahamas in October on the Carnival Elation and it was such a surreal experience. I was so scared at first to be out in the middle of the ocean. However, once you are on the ship, you forget all about it. There is so much to do onboard.

They have several different pools and hot tubs, movies, game nights, comedy shows, and many more. ***On a side note, I feel like I am in a commercial advertising Carnival Cruise Lines. You get to eat all you want when you want. You get free room service and a cabin stewardess cleans your cabin everyday. I was living the LIFE on my cruise.

Cruising was not always rainbows and butterflies. It turns out that I get really seasick. The cruise in October was a struggle when the waters were rough. They say you can not feel the waves, but I sure did.

Whenever the waters were rough, so was I. I had to take Dramamine every night of the cruise. Also, it was so hard to walk around when the waters were rough. You had to constantly hold on to something. It was like a bad hangover.

This go around I have patches to put behind my ear so the nausea won't be so bad, or at least I hope. The bigger the boat, the less likely you will feel the waves. I am hoping for that to be true. All in all, I am beyond ready for my toes to be in the sand and to feel the ocean's waves. Wish me luck, guys! See ya soon.