The Bath & Body Works Buy-Two-Get-Two Candles Sale Is TODAY

The Bath & Body Works Buy-Two-Get-Two Free Candles Sale ENDS TODAY, So Get There Before It Burns Out

Sweet Cinnamon Pumpkin? YES PLEASE!

1056

Aside from the gifts and time spent with family, one of the best parts of the holiday season is all of those holiday smells. I'm talking about the smell of a freshly-cut Christmas tree, or freshly-baked Christmas cookies, that you can't get at any other time of the year. One of the best ways to encapsulate all of these smells for longer without having to go through the hassle of baking cookies EVERY DAY is to buy a scented candle. And who makes the best-scented candles around? Bath & Body Works.

Typically, B&BW's scented candles are a little too pricey for the average broke college student, especially because the retailer has SO MANY good candles to choose from and picking one is just wayy too hard. Luckily, for today only you can get four candles for the price of TWO, which means you'll likely save $29 to $49. The buy-two-get-two free sale applies to ALL CANDLES, so you can make your home smell like Christmas (or Thanksgiving) without blowing your budget. This offer is valid both in-store and online.

Here are a few holiday-themed Bath & Body Works scents that all holiday junkies MUST include in their four-candle selection today.

Spiced Gingerbread

Photo courtesy of Bath & Body Works

'Tis The Season

Photo courtesy of Bath & Body Works

Sweet Cinnamon Pumpkin

Photo courtesy of Bath & Body Works

Spiced Apple Toddy

Photo courtesy of Bath & Body Works

Fresh Balsam

Photo courtesy of Bath & Body Works

Winter Candy Apple

Photo courtesy of Bath & Body Works

Hot Cocoa & Cream

Photo courtesy of Bath & Body Works

Frosted Cranberry

Photo courtesy of Bath & Body Works

Check out all of your candle options here. The deal is valid TODAY ONLY in stores and online so hurry up and jump and get to shopping! See you at checkout!