Things that happen when you love babies

7 Things Only People Who Love Babies Understand

Perks of being a baby lover

112

I've loved babies ever since I was a kid myself. Not everyone understands how it comes so naturally to me, and because of this, I've noticed that loving babies has some perks.

1. Your go-to nickname is "The Baby Whisperer"

Taking care of babies just comes naturally to you. Some people don't understand how you can get them to smile and coo. It just happens.

2. Babysitting was your number one job as a teenager.

You get to snuggle babies and get paid for it? That was always like free money in my book. It is something enjoyable but also has pretty decent pay.

3. You find babies wherever you go.

Whether it's at a family gathering or church on Sunday, you always find a baby and are the first to offer to hold them.

4. Spit up and diapers don't phase you.

You were never squeamish when it came to babies and their bodily functions. It was always something you viewed as natural, and their cuteness made up for it!

5. You're constantly urging your older siblings/cousins to have kids.

Nieces and nephews mean getting to experience all the fun parts of having a baby without the actual responsibility. That's the dream.

6. You constantly have baby fever, but know you have to wait years before having your own kids.

Logically, you know that college is not the right time to have babies. But they're just too cute!

7. You can't wait for the day you have children.

And you might already have their names picked out. But that's OK, because it will be the best time of your life.