Asheville's Best Breakfast Destinations

Asheville's Best Breakfast Destinations

Are you hungry or are you hungry?

153
Asheville's Best Breakfast Destinations

1. Green Sage Cafe

I can't say enough good things about this restaurant. From vegan options to gluten sensitive dishes, their menu offers healthy and delicious choices that anyone can eat.

My favorites: The woodstock breakfast plate with tempeh soysage and the wild lox and caper breakfast sandwich.

Locations:

Green Sage South: 1800 Hendersonville Rd., Asheville, NC 28803

Green Sage Downtown: 5 Broadway, Asheville, NC 28801

Green Sage Westgate: 70 Westgate Parkway, Asheville, NC 28806

2. Sunny Point Cafe

Sunny Point Café was voted WNC's best breakfast, brunch and restaurant in West Asheville in 2016. All I can say is come hungry and you will leave happy.

My favorites: The organic carrot hot cakes and the breakfast sandwich.

Address:626 Haywood Rd, Asheville, NC 28806

3. Another Broken Egg

Another Broken Egg offers southern cooking at its finest. Everything from the homey country decor to their pottery coffee mugs will make you feel like you're eating at your momma's house.

My favorites: Think-sliced Hawaiian french toast and the steel cut oats.

Address: Biltmore Park Town Square, 27 Schenck Pkwy, Asheville, NC 28803

4. Vortex Doughnuts

Looking for a sweet treat? Vortex is the home of WNC's best donut by Mountain Express's Best of WNC in 2015 and 2016! Oh, and they make vegan donuts too!!

My favorites: The vortex, jelly filled and turtle.

Address: 32 Banks Ave #106, Asheville, NC 28801

5. Taco Billy

Breakfast tacos anyone? Taco Billy has some of the best breakfast tacos in town and they are super cheap!!

My favorites: The Billy Ocean and the migas taco.

Address: 201 Haywood Rd, Asheville, NC 28806

6. Early Girl Eatery

One of the more popular breakfast destinations in Asheville, Early Girl Eatery is known for their vegan-friendly options and southern cooking. On the weekends the wait can be pretty steep, but when you sink your teeth into one of their flakey homemade biscuits, you'll be glad you stayed.

My favorites: The vegan tofu scramble and the black bean and cheddar omelette.

Address: 8 Wall St, Asheville, NC 28801

7. Abeja's House Cafe

Located in South Asheville, this hidden gem serves some of the best breakfast I have ever had. The dining area is fairly small, but their patio area is perfect for a spring Sunday brunch.

My favorites: The huevos rancheros and the vegan burrito.

Address: 1550 Hendersonville Rd #116, Asheville, NC 28803

8. Biscuit Head

This is definitely the most raved about breakfast destination in Asheville. Trying to sum up its deliciousness into words is useless, so my only advice to you is to go and witness these biscuits in all their glory for yourself.

My favorites: The Asheville Benedict and the biscuit donuts.

Locations:

Biltmore Location: 417 Biltmore Ave #4F, Asheville, NC 28801

West Asheville Location: 733 Haywood Rd, Asheville, NC 28806