Applying For Scholarships As Told By "Parks And Recreation"

This is America! I want it now!

14

It's that time again! Scholarship season is in full swing and I am completely swamped! My mind is constantly cycling through countless prompts about anything from my aspirations to water heaters (yes, there's a scholarship out there based solely on water heaters, and yes, I did apply for it.) One of the few things that stops the cycling while also, somehow motivating me, is Parks and Recreation. Enjoy!

You go into it thinking you will give your best effort.You start to realize how many steps go into submitting an application...

You make a list of all the scholarships you can apply for (and all the money you'll hopefully get.)

You have to track down all your test scores, transcripts, letters of recommendation before you can actually get started

You start to realize how many steps go into submitting an application...

After hours and hours of essays, forms, and more essays, and more forms; sleep deprivation sets in.

You realize the due dates are getting closer and closer.

The prompts start to blend together, so you just start manipulating ONE essay to fit ALL the prompts.

The plight of your struggle is starting to take a toll on you.

When you finally finish you realize you *might* receive a decision in a couple MONTHS...

...but when you find out that you got one, all of it suddenly becomes worth it