Why Applebee's Is The Best Restaurant Ever

I do not always suggest chain restaurants, but when I do ... I suggest Applebee's.

1248
Whats On

Anyone who knows me knows Applebee's is my favorite restaurant. While I am writing this, I am eating Applebee's "Carside," their pick up-and-go service, in my dining room. It may be a chain restaurant, but I would choose to have a dinner at The Bee's rather than any other restaurant. The atmosphere created by the employees is friendly and very nice. I've never experienced bad service. The food comes out fast and fresh. It's good food, for a good price. I can never complain when I visit my favorite place.

On special occasions, such as my birthday or graduation, I have ended my nights at the best Neighborhood Bar & Grill with the people I love the most. It was always a given that on any of my group of friends' birthdays, we'd finish off their night after a day filled with family fun, enjoying friends during Applebee's Half-price Apps, their half-priced appetizers after 10 p.m.

In high school, it was an after-football-game-tradition to bring a group of friends to Applebee's after the game ended and share the glory post-game. My friends and I have even spent multiple big time football, basketball, or baseball games chowing down on Applebee's while rooting for our favorite team. My best friend and I go to two different schools and we even meet half way once a week at an Applebee's to catch up for dinner or a late night snack.

All in all, Applebee's is my favorite restaurant and I have spent many special times dining in their dining rooms with many very special people. They have yet to fail me and I plan on spending many more special occasions at an Applebee's. What follows is why Applebee's is the best:

1. They're everywhere.

Vacationing and need a familiar menu? Guarantee there's an Applebee's.

2. They're cheap.

All main entrees are under $25!

3. They always have "the" game playing.

I myself watched the Villanova vs. UNC game last week at my local Applebee's.

4. 2 for $20.

You can get yourself an appetizer and two full-sized entrees for only $20. And luckily, there's an array of food choices on that small menu for everybody!

5. They're super welcoming.

At the Applebee's in my home town, the staff knows me by name!

6. They're open late.

Want food at midnight? Applebee's is open.

7. Half-price appetizers.

You could get food for $5 after 10 p.m.

8. They keep your favorite foods.

Applebee's signature Quesadilla Burger came on the menu only four years ago and they've kept it by popular demand. It is my personal favorite.

9. They tweet at you.

Applebee's tweeted me for my birthday three years in a row!

10. They have their own birthday jingle and you get a free dessert.

Applebee's is fun and true, especially when they sing to you ...

11. It's fun to find your home town on the walls.

My local Applebee's changed their decor my junior year of high school and redecorated the walls with the classes' above mine picture's.

If you haven't been to Applebee's already, experience the fun, happy, good food, and good time that comes when eating at my favorite restaurant. Nothing beats Applebee's.