needing answers in life

The Answers Are All Around Us, Just Waiting To Be Discovered

Pay close attention, you might miss something amazing.

162
Savanna Stevie

Do you believe in fate? In which that certain moments in your life have already been planned out for you? It is strange to think about, but certainly something to ponder on.

Have you ever asked for a sign that would somehow give you a sense of security or comfort? Of course, you have because everyone everywhere has something they wish they knew the answer to.

It does not matter whether you are asking God or the universe for the sign. A lot of the times when we ask for these signs we get nothing in return. Or at least that is what we think.

I recently have come to the conclusion that there is always a sign. What we see in movies is not always realistic. When one of the characters ask for some kind of sign or answer and then looks over at a billboard telling them exactly what they needed.

These signs can come big or small and it is up to us to find out what they are and what they mean. You always have to be looking because if you do not pay close attention you might miss it.

There are going to be times when these signs do not make any sense and you might start to question yourself whether or not it is a sign. When this happens, take what you got and run with it because you will never know for sure unless you give it a chance.

My dad always told me, "The world belongs to those who ask." I live by these words because there are so many things that have happened in my life and could have gone my way if I would have just asked a simple question.

The world is not always going to be kind to you. There will be things that you wished or prayed so hard for and the exact opposite thing will happen. Fate does not occur continuously throughout your entire life, it is just certain circumstances when fate takes control.

The one bad thing about fate is that it cannot be revised. It is a done deal and there is no possible way to change the events in which fate has already taken control over. Some say destiny and fate are the same things, but "destiny implies an ending: a destination to one's life," while fate is reality — right now.

Again, you always have to be looking. The questions you want to be answered may not be given to you in such an obvious way, or maybe they will, but the key to all of this is paying attention.

Step outside your comfort zone and explore the world around you because the answers you are looking for do not only show up on your phone or laptop. There is so much more to life than what we can see.

Begin your search today.