And The Streamy Goes To...

And The Streamy Goes To...

A take on the award-winning creator Shane Dawson.

63
And The Streamy Goes To...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pody7yGp2y4

Shane Dawson is a creator on YouTube who has been around since the beginning. In his early career, he created videos where he would create challenges for himself involving food. These videos were less severe than his new videos, and they only had less than 10 million views.

Later in his career, he re-invented his channel and began creating different docuseries videos including where he dives into the lives of other creators on YouTube like Grav3yard Girl, Tana Mongeau (TanaCon), Jake Paul, and Jeffree Star. These videos brought new audiences and changed the course of his channel. His videos have reached over 15 Million views, and he recently hit 20 Million subscribers. He creates binge-worthy videos that are almost 30 minutes long, so if you're interested, grab a few snacks and enjoy.

His most recent video is a conspiracy theory video which has reached over 20 Million views and is 1 hour 44 minutes in length. It is only the first of a two-part series which will be complete on February 11th. The topics of the video include the California wildfires and the iPhone camera and microphone. If you are a fan of creepy stories, I recommend his conspiracy theory videos.

For those of you that like to read or if you want to listen to podcasts, look no further. Shane wrote two New York Times best-selling books called "I Hate Myselfie" and "It Gets Worse." He also started a podcast called "Shane and Friends" where he brings in other creators and talks about different topics.

Shane Dawson creates for every audience so grab your family and friends, gather around a TV, make some popcorn, and enjoy!

From Your Site Articles