To The Soon To Be College Graduate

To The Soon To Be College Graduate

From a fellow soon-to-be college graduate...

19
To The Soon To Be College Graduate

Dear soon-to-be College Graduate,

I'm proud of you. You've worked so hard and have accomplished so much. In just a couple months you'll be a college graduate. How cool is that?

Remember kindergarten graduation? Remember those elementary school days when it seemed like your turn to be on the "big kid" side of the building would never come? Then it finally came and quickly went. Before you knew it you were starting high school. Senior year came and you began to realize just how quickly time really goes. You spent hours upon hours searching for the perfect college.You looked into what each school had to offer, possible majors, financial aid, and perhaps also if you would be able to continue your sport.

By May, you had made your decision. While you may not have been set on a major, you had committed to a school to call your new home.

Now, 3, 4, 5, or even 6+ years later, you sit in nearly the same spot. This time, however, the applications are for grad school or potential jobs. It's an exciting, yet overwhelming time. You are figuring out where you want to spend the next part of your life and how you want to use your degree.

The interview process can be intimidating. It's easy to second guess yourself and think no one will hire you because you are new and don't have as much experience. However, the truth is that anyone would be lucky to have you. Your character is impeccable, overflowing with kindness and enthusiasm, so believe in yourself and go get the job of your dreams.

Sincerely,

A soon-to-be college graduate