Netflix's 'Walk. Ride. Rodeo.' Takes The Reigns With An Inspiring Message
Film

It's a lesson to learn.

73

Spoiler warning: "Walk. Ride. Rodeo."

As you may have seen when on Netflix finding a new movie to binge as it is spring break you may have seen the new movie on the home page called "Walk. Ride. Rodeo." What you may not know until the very end that is actually a true story about a barrel racer named Amberley Snyder. On her way to Denver for two weeks for a convention, she was involved in a single car accident which led to her truck flipping and being adjected and into a barbed wire fence. From the accident, she became paralyzed and now must use a wheelchair.

Through the movie we watch her fight her way from the wheelchair to riding her horse Power at The America Rodeo in Arlington, Texas. After watching the movie, it shows you that nothing is impossible if you work hard enough. From the wheelchair to riding a horse to back in the hospital with a life-threatening infection to performing in front of thousands of people at AT&T Stadium.

From watching the movie it makes you realize that no matter the circumstance that you face that you shouldn't allow anything to hold you back. As if you really want to do something you would do it. Just because it may be a little harder or longer than most people doesn't mean you should give up especially if it is something you have been dreaming about for a long time. Take a step back and think of all the ways in which you can accomplish the goal and just keep on trying until one of them leads to your success. As if it was actually meant to be it will happen at some point.

One fail doesn't dictate the final outcome as long as you persevere and continue on.