Fun Amazon Products

16 Things You Definitely Don't 'Need,' But Still Buy From Amazon Anyway

How are you supposed to have self control when you have Amazon Prime?

73

Having the accidentally Amazon spree is the online equivalent for going a little too crazy at Target.

With competitive prices and 2-day shipping, it's hard to just order the thing you need. Sometimes you know you don't need anything but you still end up buying it from Amazon because why not?

Graphic mugs 

You know you already have a bunch of these, and there is no more space in your cupboard, but you NEED this one.

Flash drives

They're so quirky and cute, but you know they're going to end up being all over the place without actually being used.

A yodeling pickle

...you know, to break the ice at a party.

Graphic socks 

because you're convinced your feet get cold.

Punny welcome mats

just so your home is more personalized.

A combo toaster oven and coffeemaker 

Why buy them separately when these come attached to one another?

Bread box

You see it all the time in the movies, so why shouldn't you have one?

Keychains

Maybe you want something monogrammed or a cute trinket, but chances are you're going to add too many things to your keys and subsequently take it all off in the end.

Pins

because you wanna customize all of your denim jackets duh.

Card games/board games

You don't always want to go out so you have these handy for those nights in.

Yet another novelty shot glass

You gotta have them all right?

A gym bag

This gym bag is speaking the truthfor you.

Coloring books

It's a great de-stressor.

Colored pencils/crayons/markers

You need these to go with the coloring books of course.

A Darth Vader Apron

Maybe you really want to cook up something, or maybe you're just really into Star Wars.

Cookbook

You probably don't cook either but tell yourself that if you just had a cookbook you would cook and try new recipes all the time.