While I've always loved fashion, I only recently got sucked into the world of binge-watching "Project Runway." It didn't take long for me to get hooked, and it's likely because I'm involved with the industry through an organization at my university. I'm not a designer myself, but that won't stop me from pretending to be an expert due to watching!
1. You channel your inner Tim Gunn when you need to save a disastrous project.
It's never a good sign when Tim says this, but it's super motivating to have this in the back of your mind while working.
4. You start accurately predicting judges' opinions...
While it's fine to break the rules of fashion, some rules aren't meant to be broken.
5. ...and you find yourself agreeing with them.
Oh, sweetie. You should not have used that textile for this kind of challenge.
6. You start brainstorming outfits you would make
The problem with this though is I have no idea how to sew actual garments. This could be a minor problem.
7. You sometimes find yourself doing this while watching other shows
I grew up watching "What Not To Wear," so I know I'm totally guilty of this.
8. You have a signature to your style
Just like how Elle owns her love for pink, it's fun to have something signature about your wardrobe.
9. You recognize when a piece isn't innovative
Yeah, I bet nobody has ever thought to do that before.
10. You get excited for NYFW
Would I wear this stuff like this? Probably not, but it's still exciting to look at.
11. Blair and Serena's closets were the best part of "Gossip Girl"
OK, but seriously, I'd definitely wear most of their outfits.
Are you all of the above? You're just like me then, so pull up your favorite movie or show and let the fashion judging begin.