10 Activities That Will Keep Your Morale High During The Quarantine

We're all going through this together!

30

While being stuck in the house for weeks at a time, it can be easy for your mental health to go down a bad path. The best thing you can do is keep yourself busy, stay active and remember that you're not alone in this. I think it's important that we all do something during this time that we wouldn't normally do often in our daily routines.

Read a new book, discover new parts of yourself or try a new hobby. Our goals should be to come out on the other side of this tragic time more evolved and stronger human beings mentally and physically. I think it's important we really talk and check in on each other during this time because some people are really going to struggle with mental health when being forced out of their normal routine. Check-in on your loved ones and don't just say "hey." Actually ask them if they're ok and if they need anything. We're all going to get through this together!

Self-discovery questions

question

There are millions of self-discovery questions you can find on Pinterest. Use this time to dig a little deeper into yourself. Narrow down what your goals are in life or what your likes and dislikes are. If you truly know yourself, it'll make it easier to tackle and accomplish your goals.

Bullet Journal

bullet journal

I have found this to be very effective in my life at times. I feel like it would especially be beneficial during a time like this. Bullet journaling keeps you accountable for your day because you have to do things in order to fill it out. I feel like it makes my days slow down because I can recall things I've done throughout the week.

Workout

workout

I'm not the biggest fan of home workouts, I think it's hard to get motivated to do sit-ups in your living room. But I think it's important that we break a sweat and get our blood pumping when we're stuck in the house all day.

Get outside

get out

Also very important right now. For your own sanity, go out and get some fresh air (staying 6 feet a part from people obviously). Go for a walk or just sit on your front porch. I think it's important to remember that the world is still out there even though everything is weird right now.

Start a new project

new project

There's no better time than now to start a project you've been putting off. With no work, gym or pretty much anything really, you have no excuses when you're stuck in the house all day and then you'll come out of this with accomplishing something.

Reading for fun

read book

I'm aware that this isn't everyone's favorite thing to do, but I always feel guilty reading something for my own pleasure because I always think about all of the homework or studying I could be getting done instead. Now you can read a book with a peace of mind.

Get up and out of bed

out of bed

It sounds so simple, but you're not going to feel good about yourself if you just lay in bed for all of these weeks. At least accomplish getting up and trying to be productive.

Have a game night with the fam

game night

If you're all trapped in the house together, you might as well make the most of it. It's also good to create good memories when we look back on this tragic time.

Spring clean out your closet

clean out closet

I also feel good when I clean out my closet and make a pile for donation. It feels good to know your going to be helping others in the long run.

Don't forget about your hobbies that your love

hobby

Whether that's drawing or going on a run. Try to do things that bring you joy while the world is very negative right now. Or even find a new hobby you didn't know you enjoyed.