9 Ways The OC Applies To You Right Now

9 Ways The OC Applies To You Right Now

34
9 Ways The OC Applies To You Right Now
seriesparassistironline.org

Sometimes, you don't really need to look for a new show to watch. Just watch these instead.

No, but in all seriousness, if you want to get to know yourself better, I 10/10 recommend watching this 2003 bombshell. Here are X number of ways to relate the OC to your daily life:

1. You embark on a new adventure (college), and the cool kids give you a scare.

2. But not to fret, Seth Cohen is here to save the day... with his adorably satirical self-deprecation and ever-so-familiar Jewish guilt.

3. So, now that you've been in school for a few weeks, you're feeling kinda badass. Welcome to the real world-- I promise your rude-awakening won't be as rude as scarred and battled, but boyish Ryan will make you believe.

4. Now that you've had your reality check, you're feeling inspired. You find yourself ready to create beautiful madness, such as the oh-so-inspiring holiday of Chrismukkah. If you aren't well-versed in this phenomenon, I suggest familiarizing yourself and celebrating. L'Chaim.

5. Second semester hits, and you kinda like someone. It may not be the Marissa Cooper of your dreams, but the way they turn you down... OUCH. It's okay, persistence is key. You go to the same school, after all! Get it, killer.

6. CONGRATS. You went after it. Now, you can recreate the iconic Spiderman lip-lock after Cohen falls off his ladder. Hey, it works. #Summer5eva

7. You got the girl. Mazel tov.

8. When she feels like it's too much, it brings you to your breaking point. Turns out, what you tell her is all she needed to hear. "She" being anything (like homework.) Keep grinding.

9. When you realize you made just about the best decision you could have by starting this dreamy series of mediocre humor and deeply intertwined relationships from start to finish. Smile and nod boys, smile and nod.