9 Types Of Snapchatters Every Millennial Knows TOO Well

If you use Snapchat, you've probably seen at least one of these types of people.

317
https://az616578.vo.msecnd.net/files/2017/10/19/636440239040967384511218735_unnamed.jpg

Snapchat is currently one of the most popular apps and methods of communication.

It’s simple: you take a photo, add a caption, and send it to anyone to view for a limited amount of time. After that, nobody will ever be able to see the photo ever again. After a couple years, the app released new updates including stickers, filters, and streaks.

Interestingly enough, these additions have resulted in many different types of Snapchatters.

1. The Streak Person

You only ever hear from them once, maybe twice, a day. If you reply to them, you won’t get a reply back. They only communicate with you to have the little number next to your name. Chances are these people have around 50 streaks, and you are not very special to them. Sometimes, you're not even worthy of their effort to type out the entire word "streak." All you get is an S.

2. The Snapsterpiece Artist

This person can take the narrow range of the artistic tools that Snapchat offers and turn it into something beautiful.

3. The Filter Junkie

You don’t even know what this person’s face looks like anymore because they only send selfies with a filter. You haven’t seen them without hearts around their head or a dog nose in forever. If you passed them in the halls, you probably would not recognize them.

4. The Punny Gal

These are rare to find, and the chances that they are good at their role are even rarer. This person will send you a ridiculous pun every so often, and most people will probably give them a ruff time for it.

5. The Snap and Driver

This person only sends selfies in the car. This person is also breaking the law. This person is probably putting themselves in danger. Every time you open their snaps, you say a little prayer for them. But hey, at least they have the best lighting!

6. The Foodie

This person posts all of their meals, especially the aesthetic ones. They won’t let any of their friends touch their food until they get the perfect picture.

7. The Incognito

This person only sends black screens or something similar: no caption, no context. You wonder why you even snapchat them.

8. Your personal calendar

This person snapchats you the date every single day. If you’re unable to simply glance at your phone’s lock screen to check the date, you know you can count on this person to tell it to you!

9. The Concert Goer

This person spends more time on Snapchat than they do listening to the concert. Their stories are usually 500 seconds long, and you feel like you got the entire concert experience along with them!