9 Times Friends Described The End Of The Semester

"Your job's a joke, you're broke"

220
Via Flickr

I'm not sure about you, but the end of the spring semester snuck up on me out of absolutely nowhere. It feels like yesterday I was flying home for Christmas and now I have 12 days of class left before finals and less than a month to figure out how I'm going to get an entire dorm full of stuff back to Oklahoma on the salary of a part-time dog walker. The whole "your job's a joke, you're broke" line is really hitting home right about now. I'll be honest, for someone who has so much to do, I probably am spending more time than I should binge watching my favorite shows on Netflix. But it gave me the idea for this article so I guess you win some, you lose some. Here's 9 times Friends described the end of the semester.

1. When your professors save everything for the last two weeks

It's the time of year where professors across the country are doing that really cool thing where they realize they've run out of time to teach all the material they wanted to teach. So, to compensate, they go into overdrive and assign like two papers and a quiz and regular homework assignments the week before the final. THANK YOU!!! SO!!! MUCH!!!!

2. When you can rarely be bothered to get dressed up for class anymore

All I'm saying is I've definitely gotten my money's worth out of my pairs of lulu lemon tights because that's pretty much all I wear to class anymore. At least Fashion Week is over.

3. Honestly, thinking about summer makes the days seem a little long

To dream of a day without papers and professors and finals. Bliss.

4. When your parents ask how things are going

I'm fine! My GPA is so fine.. But what's important, Mother is that we have our health.

5. When your professor starts talking about what will be on the final

Who knows what they're even talking about at this point but at least "finals" mean that classes are almost over!!

6. Realizing you'll have to say goodbye to your friends who live in other states

You met these people within the past 10 months and now you're convinced you can't live without them. Roadtrip!!!!

7. Realizing you can't actually fit the last semester of information into a few cram sessions for the final

Try as you might, it's just impossible. Might as well crack those books open now.

8. When your professors try to assign end of semester group projects

Not to be dramatic but I'd rather be stuck on the C from Washington Heights to FiDi in the middle of rush hour than be stuck doing group projects in the last two weeks of school.

9. And this is pretty much your constant mood

If it isn't, you're a wonder. Please let me know how you're still sane because I'm about to stress cry the next time I even see my propositional logic professor. It's all good :))

Hang in there! You've almost made it!