9 Thoughts Driving All March Madness Fans... Well, Mad
Basketball

Rooting for the Zion — er — Duke Blue Devils, are you?

2412
College Basketball

March Madness is hands down the BEST time of the year. Putting together your bracket convinced that this year will be the year that you finally have that perfect bracket just to find out that the odds of that happening are one in 2.4 trillion.

It's still worth the fun of filling out that bracket though, and let's be honest, this year is bound to be just as crazy as any other year, and these thoughts are definitely running through every fan's mind leading up to and after Selection Sunday.

Will we be seeing the Zion Blue Devils or the Duke Blue Devils in the tourney?

I get it, Duke is a great team either way, but with Zion they are real contenders for the overall title. Without him, well...they barely beat Wake Forest.

Are the Zags overrated?

They're up there in the rankings, but they have one of the easiest conferences. To pick or not to pick the Zags is an ongoing struggle nearly every year.

What is Kansas without Udoka Azubuike?

They've had some scary losses this year with Azubuike on the bench with an injury. SCARY LOSSES!

Will Virginia fall in the first round again?

Let's be real...no one will ever forget the UMBC upset of 2018.

Who are the sleeper teams this year?

My vote is for Temple, but I may be biased as a Temple grad. (For real, though, have you seen Shizz Alston and Quinton Rose play basketball?)

How far will Tacko Fall take UCF?

Tacko Fall is 7'6", and he is a huge part of why UCF is a contender this year.

Are the refs going to see what I see?

OK, but Mr. Ref, I really need this win for my bracket — please and thanks!

Why is this game tied with 10 seconds left?

I can't handle an overtime match. I am not mentally prepared for this.

Why do I even fill out brackets?

After like two games, my bracket is busted anyway...