If The Cliques At Your College Were Coffee Drinks

How do jocks, hipsters, and animal lovers take their coffee?

81
Pxhere.com

What if you could choose your friends from a coffee menu? You would probably choose something that expresses your personality. You would probably choose someone you have similar interests with. So, does your favorite coffee drink match with your college "clique?"

1. The Greeks: Latte

Sorority sisters and fraternity brothers are a classic you see everywhere. Just like a latte, they are common drink everyone knows about. Though they each have a different design on top, they have the same coffee underneath.

2. The Know-It-Alls: Salted Carmel Mocha

They are a little bit of everything. They love math, science, history, and random facts. They are the people who answer all of the professors' questions before you had a chance. But they are sweet and salty. A know-it-all could help you learn something new or they could beat you in trivia and either way you want them to be a friend.

3. The Granolas: Skinny Cinnamon Dolce Latte With Skim Milk

Just like a diet, we try it but we go back to the junk food. The healthiest people stick to the more natural flavors like cinnamon and are skinny like the skim milk.

4. The Overachievers: Espresso

The do-it-alls are always packing a whole lot into a small space. They are a real punch and can motivate and energize you, but eventually it wears off and you need another, or maybe you need to make it a double. They are the foundation of every coffee drink and we all depend on them.

5. The Jocks: Black Coffee

They are big, bold and a classic. They don’t have any flavorings or sugar because they are pure strength. No matter what size you get, black coffee and jocks are staples we all see on campus and in our daily lives.

6. The Animal Lovers: Frappuccino

Just like a frappuccino, animal lovers always make you smile. They are super sweet and something everyone loves. You don't see them all the time but when the weather is nice they come out to dog watch in the park just like frappuccinos make their big comeback each summer.

7. The Skater Kids: Iced Macchiato

Skater kids are always dimensional. They are never boring or traditional. They like to mix it up with the milk in the espresso. You can get them hot but they are usually chilled. It’s nothing too fancy so everyone likes them.

8. The Preppy Kids: Cappuccino

Pinkies up! Cappuccinos, like preppy kids, are a classic on college campus. They are no different than the rest of us but they always seem to look nicer. A little extra time goes into making a cappuccino bold and frothy and we all love them.

9. The Hipsters: Chai Tea Latte

Hipsters are a spiced up version of everyone else. They are a bolder and more dimensional version of the basic latte. Chai spice makes us all feel more relaxed but the coffee gives us the energy we need. Just like with hipster fashion, we never really know what to expect.