8 Websites That Will Save College Students Time And Sanity

One less thing you have to worry about.

67
https://az616578.vo.msecnd.net/files/2018/06/05/636638011090940757599281581_glenn-carstens-peters-190592-unsplash.jpg

1. Easybib

When you have to cite in MLA, APA, or Chicago citation...this is your lifesaver. You just plug in all the information and it will make sure that it is formatted correctly. One less thing you have to worry about.

2. Rate My Professor

It is time to schedule your classes and the times are great but you aren't sure which professor is best? This is your answer. Most colleges tell you not to rely on this website but I found it to be very accurate and a nice guideline as far as what to expect.

3. Bibme

It is a great citation tool just like Easybib but also has a Plagiarism and Grammar Checker which is even more helpful.

4. Amazon

This is where you get books. Any type: textbooks, novels, binders...I have found the best prices and the delivery time is so nice. Usually, your professors are understanding when it's being shipped, but if not Amazon is very quick so you don't have to stress when you will receive it.

5. Pinterest

I was very surprised how much help and ideas I got from Pinterest. Whether it was for my dorm, an essay, a project, or an activity, I got most of my inspiration from Pinterest. It was great because most of it came from students so they could relate to what resources you might have.

6. Quizlet

A HUGE website where students can make flashcard sets and share them with others. I find the specific set I need for classes nine times out of ten. It saves me so much time and sometimes they include information that I did not have. That being said, if you feel more comfortable making your own...its saves paper and time too.

7. TED Talks

Another website that provides TONS of ideas and information. Most of the time when you think of TED Talks, you think about professors showing them during lectures. However, I have learned that you can get so much information on about anything and it gets to be addicting..kind of like YouTube when you see another video on the sidebar.

8. Grammarly

Last but not least, MY FAVORITE! I have it downloaded on my computer and I always pull it up before I submit a paper. I copy and paste my paper into the Grammarly app and it will show me any misused words, punctuation errors, spelling errors, and more.