You've heard it before and you've seen it too. It's our time and responsibility to be a part of the solution. Being eco-friendly has become a cultural phenomenon. So now it's time for you to help your home planet and luckily, it's not as tough as it may seem! Here are eight easy ways to help out the planet.
Don't use plastic bags or use a limited amount
Recycle! Recycle! Recycle!
Recycle paper. Do bottle returns. Be productive!
Don't use excess water
As you wash your face/brush your teeth turn off the water!
Don't use straws
- Ask yourself this question before reaching for a plastic straw: do you really need it? If your answer is yes, then it's time to invest in your own personal straw and lucky for you, metal straws are available in most stores!
Don't be that guy. Nowadays there are so many public trash cans, just throw it out.
Use mass transit
If you live in a city area, use mass transit. If not, carpool places. Anyways, carpooling with friends is so much more fun and less lonely.
Idling = pollution. Just shut off the car and open the windows if you're in the car waiting on something.
Use reusable bottles
- It's BYOC now. Just use a reusable cup!
It's not that hard to help out the planet. Becoming eco-friendly requires a few mild adjustments. So now the ball is in your court! Can you make a few sacrifices for a big solution?
- 12 small changes you can make to live a more eco-friendly life ›
- FIVE EASY WAYS TO BE ECO-FRIENDLY IN MIAMI - The Miami ... ›
- Ten Easy Ways To Live A More Eco-Friendly Lifestyle ›
- 5 Ways To Be Eco-Friendly At A Festival, Because Music Shouldn't ... ›
- 5 easy ways to make your home more eco-friendly - Chicago Tribune ›
- Easy Ways to Be Eco-Friendly (Ep. 262) ›
- 50 Eco-Friendly Tips Anyone Can Use | StyleCaster ›
- 41 Eco-Friendly Tips to Save Cash ›
- The Ultimate 20 Step Guide to Eco-friendly Living | Good Energy ›