8 Travel Adventures I Have Always Wanted to Go On

Traveling bucket list

322

We all have adventures and places we have wanted to go since we were little, often because of the movies we watched, songs we've heard, things we've learnt in class or the environment we grew up in. These are the top eight adventures I have always has on my bucket list.

1. Visit Paris, France

I grew up speaking french, watching movies in french, and of course you can imagine that, as a french speaker, one of my dreams was going to Paris or visiting France. I have always wanted to go to France and sit by the window in a cafe while sipping tea and eating a croissant as I watch people pass by, as well as visit the eiffel tower, the Arc de Triomphe and the Champs Elysees.

2. Skydive

While this can seem like a crazy thing to want to do, I'm all about taking risks. I have wanted to go skydiving ever since I was six; the first time I saw a skydiver's picture in one of my class textbooks. My six year old mind thought it would be a great thing to try, jumping off a plane. This is something I still want to try. Seeing the world in a bird's view seems like a great thing to experience.

3. Go on a world cruise

While the only time I was on a boat or at sea was going to Staten island to see the Statue of Liberty, I still think seeing the world from a cruise would be great. Despite the fear instilled by Titanic, I think going at sea and travelling around the world is an adventure that every human should partake in.

4. Travel to Hawaii

Let's get real, Hawaii is the ultimate destination for relaxation and having a good time. If you watched movies growing up, you know you dreamed Hawaii was the place you wanted to go. With its beaches and different culture, Hawaii is a place that always had a pull on me and I look forward to visiting it.

5. �See Europe

Europe is my favorite continent, despite their selfishness and exploitation of Africa. It is full of landmarks and has a great history. Visiting Europe would be a dream come true as I would be able to see all these great countries: Italy with the pasta and pizza, Portugal, Germany, Greece with the different ancient buildings, Spain with its cathedrals, England with its tea, Switzerland with its mountains and Netherlands with its canals. Whether its backpacking or sightseeing, I would love going to Europe.

�6. Go to Disney World at least once

Growing up watching disney movies and animation, I developed a great love for Disney. I still watch Disney as an adult: you can ask my teammates what channel I put on whenever we have trips to other states. Seeing Disney World, the castles, and the magic of "the place where dreams come true" would definitely please my childlike spirit.

7. Walk The Great Wall of China

China has many different aspects and cultures; The Wall of China is one of its most talked about landmarks. Walking or hiking around this monument would certainly be an adventure.

8. Visit Latin America

Latin America is the second continent I've always wanted to visit because of its amazing culture, lively music, many beaches and diverse landmarks. I would be delighted to visit its many countries.

Final note: I am now accepting donations towards making these dreams come true.