Fun things to do in West Chester

Never Be Bored In West Chester Again After You Try These 8 Things

Who doesn't love WC?

126

Do you ever feel as though you've done everything there is to do around WC? Think twice, friend. Here I have you a collection of things you probably haven't yet experienced in the place we all know and love.

1. Everhart Park.

media.giphy.com

Who doesn't love a leisurely walk into town? Everhart Park is one of West Chester's public parks and is the perfect place to stroll around when the sun is shining. Make an afternoon out of it! Bring a blanket, have yourself a picnic, and hang in the gazebo with some friends.

2. Take a tour of QVC!

media.giphy.com

If you didn't already know, QVC is television network that specializes in home shopping. Conveniently QVC has a main studio in West Chester where you can take a full tour and see all the behind the scenes work of this huge company. Only downfall is that if you don't have a car on campus, you may need to find a kind friend who can give you a lift to the studio. Make sure to stop in their gift shop on your way out and treat yourself to a little souvenir from your visit!

3. Spend a Saturday morning at the Artisan Exchange Market.

media.giphy.com

You won't regret stopping by the Artisan Exchange and taste testing some samples of unique, tasty foods! Of the many farmers market in the area, Artisan Exchange is full of diversity and kind people. Whether you need a dozen eggs or want to try homemade ice cream sandwiches, you're bound to enjoy your findings.

4. Experience Escape!

media.giphy.com

Yes. Downtown West Chester now has an Escape room! This is a perfect way to entertain all ages AND its located right on S High street. Spend an hour doing puzzles, facing challenges and working together with some friends to escape the room!

5. Go into those cute boutiques you’ve been staring at.

media.giphy.com

Malena's, Blink, or Tish… you can't go wrong. There's something so fulfilling about shopping locally! Choose a day and pop into some WC boutiques with a friend and find that trendy outfit you've been searching for at shopping malls.

6. Pop into G Spot Thrift Boutique.

media.giphy.com

You read that correctly, there IS a thrift shop in downtown West Chester! G Spot is the place to be as its filled with some of the neatest signs, pieces of furniture, and so much more. You never know what you'll find if you pop in on a good day!

7. Stuff your face with cupcakes.

media.giphy.com

Gourmet cupcakes, anyone? Día Doce is the place to be! Filled with flavor and tasty coffee, too, this is the perfect way to cure your sweet tooth. And don't worry, you can customize your cupcakes however you'd like; enjoy!

8. Yogi.

media.giphy.com

Walk on down to Local Yoga Café and find your zen. This adorable coffee shop and yoga studio is the perfect combination of fun and motivation. A relaxing, positive atmosphere that you will leave you wanting to return!