8 things to do before college semester starts

Are you really ready for the semester, look at this list and then decide.

9

College is hard in many ways because there is so much going on during the semester. But there are certain things to keep in mind before starting college. Then, it would be a lot easier on the first day rather than getting stress during the first day of college.

1. Plan- out all the things that you need for the first day of school, like class schedules, notebook, pens, bag, purse. These things are simple, but doing these things ahead of time will leave you with a calm that you got everything.

2. Look over your schedule- Looking over it for a minute will give you an idea what your whole day is going to be like. Also, who you have for the class.

3. Pack everything before the night- This could only take 2 minutes to pack all the necessary things into your bag.

4. Have some time to relax- Have 10 minutes to relax before going to class. This time could let you clear up your mind and get into the class mood.

5. Sleep- Having a good sleep for 7-8 hours will save you from getting nervous about everything. For instance, you are trying to work on a big assignment for 5 hours and you still have to work more. Then your brain will not work. Instead, this will clear up your mind to work longer.

6. eating breakfast- This could take like 10 mins. Eating in the morning is very important because you have not eaten the whole night.

7. Check canvas- If you have a canvas, it is better to check that class once before heading to the classroom. This will give you some idea on what you will be doing the whole semester.

8. First impression- This might be a big thing for many people. There is nothing to panic about. The first impression is very important but it is not much important to waste an hour to think about what to wear for tomorrow. Wear something that you feel comfortable in rather than about what others think.