8 Reasons To Rush

8 Reasons To Rush

Why not find your home away from home?

573
8 Reasons To Rush
alphadeltapi.org

Regardless of if you attend a SEC university or just a good ol' university, rushing is something that will help bring that college feel to you. Rushing is something everyone should experience and give a chance, because of its endless opportunities and door opening abilities. It gives you the chance to meet so many new people whether they are you're long lost BFF or someone completely opposite to you but has that one thing that makes you two just click, rushing will help you find your person. These are just a handful of the many reasons you need to rush.

1. You have a reason to buy cute new outfits (duh).

When going through rush you get the chance to put your best self forward and show people you are one of a kind and that any of the chapters would be lucky to have you.

2. You will meet so many new people and wonder where they've been all your life.

Rush brings hundreds, sometimes thousands, of people together all at once and in the same vicinity. You'll be wondering how you've never met that girl who has the same favorite shade of MAC lipstick as you do.

3. If we're being honest, we know you want all the cute t-shirts too and thats more than OK.

It's no secret that sororities are notorious for having a t-shirt for almost every event they throw. You see all the shirts when you're out running errands or at the gym, we all do; and yes they're cute and yes you get a t- shirt for rushing.

4. You get a chance to share some of your best accomplishments and favorite hobbies.

Rush is the time where you get to share your best life accomplishments and share the things that bring you the most joy in your free time. It's a great feeling when someone is asking you to tell them all the great things you can do, instead of having to find ways to slip things in such as you can paint your nails while driving and they still looks like salon professional nails.

5. Believe it or not, these conversations will help you with professional and life long conversations.

While rushing, you are showing people your best side and helping them get to know you, and of course that includes using your best manners and proper english, which helps with life long conversations and serious, even non serious, job interviews.

6. It is one of the most nerve wracking, yet best nerve wracking times you get to experience.

Going through rush you will get so many feelings. You'll be anxious, jittery and second guess something you say, but most importantly you will feel excited, and you really should be cause only good things are to come once rush is over.

7. You meet your lifelong best friends.

Throughout the rush process you will come across people who will be in your life always and once you happily run home you are welcomed by many more lifelong friends. Who most of them will always be up for that late night food run.

8. You find a home you didn't even know you needed.

Ahh, what seems to be the best part, but is only one of them, finding your home. Not only is it the most exhilarating part considering you run home and are welcomed into open arms by tons of loving and happy girls ready to do everything with you and get to know everything about you.

For anyone on the fence about rushing, what do you have to lose? Time? No. You have nothing to lose, but so so much to gain! Give it a try, step out of your comfort zone or whatever it is thats holding you back and go for it.