8 Inspirational Quotes (With Nature Scenes) To Get You Through Finals

The world of education could use some encouragement right about now

43
Flickr

Whether you're facing college finals, high school midterms, or just those last, grueling, hellish days of school and studying before break, you need a little encouragement. So, here are eight quotes -- many with powerful scenes of nature! -- to get you through this week alive.

1.

Everything starts with your decision to succeed. Whether it's studying for something you reeaaallly should have started studying weeks ago for, or just doing a simple homework assignment, it starts with you. So, take a good, hard look at that packet staring you in the face right now, and tell it, and yourself, that you can and will do this! Then go eat a snack for effort.

2.

I know. It's hour three (or, heck, minute three) of studying, and you think I just can't do this anymore. Guess what? You can. Take a shot of chocolate milk, blast that Shrek soundtrack, and keep plowing. I promise, it will pay off.

3.

In case you need a reminder why the heck any of this even matters: education is important. Not only will it carry you through life fiscally, but intellectually. School gives you so much. Appreciate it. Value it. There's a lot of people who would give anything to have the chance to do your chapter notes and learn what you're learning.

4.

But don't forget it isn't everything in life. You're going to learn so much more from simply living life than reading a textbook.

5.

And don't let a couple tests or a grade define you. You are so much more.

6.

Eh, maybe you won't get 100's on everything. But who really does?? Take those L's with a sunny disposition and a positive attitude! :)

7.

This week will end. I promise. Listen to the Robinsons and Keep Moving Forward.

8.

GOOD LUCK ON WHATEVER YOUR ENDEAVOR THIS WEEK MAY BE! I firmly believe in you as a person and as a dedicated individual. You can conquer anything in your path. Just try your best and say a prayer.

And if you fail?