8 Holidays In November To Celebrate Besides Thanksgiving

November isn't just about Turkey Day.

2838
foodimentary.com

I was thinking to myself the other day, what holidays besides Thanksgiving are celebrated in November? It seems like everyone goes from Halloween to Christmas, but maybe if they knew that there are some unique holidays to celebrate in November, they wouldn't skip right to Christmas. Here are 8 holidays that you can celebrate in November besides Thanksgiving:

1. Bittersweet Chocolate with Almonds Day

This oddly specific holiday is celebrated on November 7, so go grab your favorite bittersweet chocolate with almonds and enjoy the day! Almonds are not only good for you, but so is a little chocolate!

2. National Pizza with the Works Except Anchovies Day

National Pizza with the Works Except Anchovies Day is celebrated on November 12, for those who like everything on their pizza except the salty fish known as anchovies.

3. National Clean Out Your Refrigerator Day

Just in time for Thanksgiving, National Clean Out Your Refrigerator Day is celebrated on November 15. Always making up excuses to clean out your refrigerator? Well now there's no excuse for it on November 15, make room for all your Thanksgiving leftovers!

4. National Button Day

Did you know that November 16 is National Button Day? Well it sure is. Created back in 1938, this day is to celebrate button collecting as a hobby.

5. National Take A Hike Day

Looking to get out an go on an adventure? Well November 17 is a great day to do it. It's National Take A Hike Day, so lace up your hiking boots and get some fresh air!

6. National Absurdity Day

November 20 is a day to celebrate the absurd things in life. It's a day to be weird and do fun and crazy things. Have a laugh this November and do something completely absurd on National Absurdity Day!

7. National Flossing Day

November 25 is a great day to take extra care of your teeth. National Flossing Day reminds us to keep in mind how important dental health is. Floss away this November 25 and keep your teeth in shape.

8. National Stay Home Because You're Well Day

Feeling like you're going to have a good day, but you have to go to work? Well November 30 is the day to stay home, even though you're feeling well. Have a day to relax and do what you like.

Any of these days seem interesting to you? Why not celebrate a unique holiday that the month of November offers?