8 Great Hot Cocoa Ideas 'The Office' Wants You To Try

With a little help from my friends.

144
gifssoups.com

It's that time of year again, folks—that time when warm drinks fill the holes in our souls that cold days make. And what better drink than the good ol' hot chocolate. Luckily, we have something called the Internet, and there are people out there who come up with the best ideas for spicing up your hot chocolate (literally). Here are the tastiest results I found:

1. Salted Peanut Butter

Umm...I think this one is pretty self-explanatory. It's like a warm Reese's in a cup...is there anything better?

2. Nutella Hot Chocolate

Come on, girls, who knew that you could put two of the yummiest things together? Yeah Michael, we know Nutella is "basic." We don't care.

3. Salted Caramel

If this drink exists, then yes, I think there is.

4. Extra-Thick Italian Hot Chocolate

This recipe puts the "chocolate" in hot chocolate. Now this is my kind of drink, and they nailed it with this recipe.

5. Strawberry Sweethearts Hot Cocoa

Yeah, I had a hard time believing something could be so good, too, Ryan.

6. Peppermint Hot Chocolate

Personally, I think you might love this festive drink just as much as jolly old Sinterklaas did.

7. Cookies n' Cream

I got the chills just like Jim when I read what's in this recipe...YUM.

8. Polar Express Hot Chocolate

Haven't you ever wondered why those kids love it so much? I always wanted to be one of those lucky kids—I feel ya, Dwight.

Heat up those stoves and get out the chocolate, my friends. Winter is on its way, and there is nothing better than a hot cup of cocoa. Maybe curl up with some "Office," too...wow, sounds perfect.