7 TV Shows And Movies To Look Out For Summer '19

I am thoroughly convinced that summer 2019 is THE season of new and highly anticipated content. If you don't believe me, just look at this:

1. Stranger Things ​​(Season 3) 

The third installment of the 1980s sci-fi thriller comes out this July 4th and fans are counting down the days as they wait. Need I say more?

2. Black Mirror (Season 5)

Head over to Netflix RIGHT NOW because the fifth season of the fan-favorite unnerving tech anthology just came out. I already binged the whole thing and I highly recommend. Plus, your old favorite pop princess might make an appearance. ;)

3. Men in Black: International

Oh yeah...your favorite alien franchise is back.

4. Toy Story 4

Let your inner-child shine as the fourth installment of the heart-melting toy-centric movie series comes back to grace all our movie theater screens.

5. Big Little Lies (Season 2)

FINALLY! This past Sunday, the 2nd season of the widely popular drama was released on HBO. Even though we've only seen 1 episode, it was amazing. Plus, Meryl Streep just joined the already star-studded cast -- how do you beat that?

6. Spider-Man: Far From Home

Your favorite Spiderman (Tom Holland) is back and better than ever. This time, Peter Parker sets off on a European adventure, and I don't know about you, but I can't wait.

7. The Lion King

Donald Glover, Beyoncé, and Seth Rogan...what could be better? The live-action remake of a childhood favorite is finally bound to hit theaters this July, and it's going to be epic.

So, get ready to plan your movie/TV binge days because you DON'T want to miss these.