7 Reasons Jimmy Kimmel Is The Best Late-Night TV Show Host

Don't you agree?

1003

"Jimmy Kimmel Live!" is a late-night TV show on ABC hosted by, you guessed it, Jimmy Kimmel.

Kimmel brings on guests ranging from movie stars to pop stars to politicians to people who earn their 15 minutes of fame. No matter whom the guest is, Kimmel knows how to entertain America.

Below is a list of seven reasons why Jimmy Kimmel is the best. Do you agree?

The man has jokes.

You can't deny it. Jimmy Kimmel is funny. Actually, he is hysterical. Some of the things he comes up with has me laughing for days. Where does he come up with this stuff?

He has Guillermo too.

Guillermo started out by being a parking lot security guard for Kimmel. He now appears nightly on "Jimmy Kimmel Live!"and is beloved by viewers. When Kimmel tells him to do something, he does it without hesitation. Even when these tasks are stupid, Guillermo is up for it. Check out the video above of Guillermo doing a tequila funnel. What would you do if your boss asked you to funnel tequila while at work?

Mean Tweets.

One of the best segments Kimmel has, is Mean Tweets. Celebrities come on and read mean tweets people write about them. The segment has been such a hit that it has become a staple to the show. Above is one of the segments that shows musicians reading mean tweets about themselves. Check it out if you already haven't. I promise you'll find it funny.

He isn’t afraid to call people out.

It's no surprise that Kimmel and Matt Damon don't see eye to eye. Whether their feud is for ratings or real, Kimmel has kept the beef going over the years. Before signing off each show, he makes sure to apologize to Damon for running out of time.

Kimmel brings on great guests.

Kimmel brings on some of the best stars Hollywood has to offer. Some of those include Denzel Washington, Ben Affleck, George Clooney, Megan Fox, Kelly Ripa and Meryl Streep, just to name a few.

He has his own mask on the app MSQRD.

Kimmel mentioned how great this app was one night on his show. After mentioning it, his face made an appearance. Now people can be Kimmel! If you ask a friend to join, then Guillermo will appear. How fun is that?

And he even face swapped with his daughter.

A video posted by Jimmy Kimmel (@jimmykimmel) on

Kimmel even got his daughter to play along. I can't decide if I think this is cute or scary. Either way, Jane has a pretty cool dad. Don't you agree?