6 Things Only People Who Hate Cats Will Understand

Sorry not sorry.

33

Ah, the age-old dog-versus-cat debate. This debate ruins friendships, splits up families, and ends relationships. Most people I know are either complete dog-lovers or complete cat-lovers. Me? I'm a dog lover, 100 percent. Here's six things that only someone who hates cats will understand.

1. You've never understood why cats are so lovable.

Seriously? Every cat I've attempted to pet has hissed at me and ran away. I've given up on their love.

2. Their claws.

Holy crap. Those things hurt. Some dogs have scratchy nails, but dog nails pale in comparison to the long claws that cats can so easily tear your leg apart with.

3. Two words: cat litter.

Gross! Dogs are much more hygienic. You're able to put them on a leash, let them walk around outside and do their business. Cats just stink up your entire house.

4. You can't seem to wrap your mind around how cats don't show any affection.

When I come home, my dogs are wagging their tails and run up to greet me. Meanwhile, cats couldn't care less. Thanks for the warm welcome!

5. You cringe every time you see a "cute" cat video online.

This especially relates if your friends share these cat videos on each other's Facebook walls. Why are people so obsessed with them?!

6. Proven fact: cats are mean.

Have you ever seen a cat smile? Nope, didn't think so. The darn things just look angry all the time!

At least I'll never be a crazy cat lady...