6 Struggles Of Finals Week That Starts With Confusion, As Told By "The Office"

For when you feel like Kevin dropping his chili on the floor.

152
Rare.Us

Finals week has rolled around and the world seems to be inevitably ending. The semester has taken everything out of you, but now you get to take tests or hand in projects worth a huge chunk of your grade. I think we all know the struggle, and so do some of our beloved characters from "The Office." Here are six struggles of finals told with GIFs from "The Office":

1. Not knowing what to study.

So you go to class but still have no idea what will be on the final. You ask all your friends in the class and search for study guides, but everyone is just lost. Turns out there's a study session, but it sounds like the TA is speaking a foreign language. At this point, you are better off guessing and hoping B is still the most likely answer.

2. Wanting to do anything but study.

Studying or stu-dying? After looking at your notes for 45 minutes, all you want to do is use your 30-pound book to bash your head in. The only thing more boring than reading a textbook is rereading it when you retained about 20% of the information. Plus, it's the end of the year and the weather is so nice. All you want to do is start your tan, but no, GPA has to be a thing.

3. Sleep deprivation.

There comes a point during finals week when you start to forget when the last time you slept was. The circles under your eyes make you look like a zombie and 50% of your blood is caffeine. For real, sleep in once in awhile. Being well-rested is better than feeling dead while taking a test.

4. Not knowing when your final is.

I do not know if this is an issue that I am alone on, but I have a constant fear that I am forgetting to take a final. I check the syllabus a good ten times before I feel confident enough that I will not miss it. This also goes along with never knowing when to start walking to the class. Do you get there early or avoid the chaos and wait?

5. Junk food overload.

Your semester spending money is long gone, and the only food you can afford is ramen and an occasional item off the McDonald's dollar menu. Also, stress eating is real. You do not have time to eat a full course meal, so you snack on anything you can get your hands on, which happens to be incredibly high in either sodium or sugar. Getting a great start to your summer body.

6. Not knowing your GPA.

The anticipation of not knowing your semester GPA is enough to make someone go crazy. If you are like me, you are right on the verge of making Dean's List but will not know until all your grades are in. However, once they come out, you sometimes wish they did not.

Finals week is difficult. Take time for some relaxing and remember they are just finals, not life or death. Try your best, and I wish you the best of luck!