6 Quotes For When You're Feeling Down

6 Quotes For When You're Feeling Down

Because everybody has those days

175
https://www.instagram.com/p/BjYJ03jhaOg/?hl=en&tagged=mirrorquotes
mrrorquotes

We all have bad days sometimes--days when we have an overwhelming urge to just give up. To help me on days like these, I have developed a collection of quotes that I hang up on my mirror, set as the background on my phone, hang up on my wall (etc). I put them somewhere I can see them, and they usually lift my spirits a little. Here are a few:

1.  "You don't set out to build a wall. You don't say 'I'm going to build the biggest, baddest, greatest wall that's ever been built.' You don't start there. You say 'I'm gonna lay this brick as perfectly as a brick can be laid,' and you do that every single day, and soon you have a wall." ~Will Smith

2.  ​"Happiness can be found, even in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light." — Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban

3. ​"Spread love everywhere you go. Let no one come without leaving happier" ~Mother Teresa

4. ​"If you have good thoughts, they will shine from your face like sunbeams and you will always looks lovely" ~Roald Dahl

5. ​"If you want happiness for an hour, take a nap. If you want happiness for a day, go fishing. If you want happiness for a year, inherit a fortune. If you want happiness for a lifetime, help someone else." ~Chinese Proverb

6. ​"The foolish man seeks happiness in the distance, the wise grows it under his feet."– James Oppenheim