6 Of The Best Natural Home Remedies

6 Of The Best Natural Home Remedies

Home remedies instead of buying really expensive products? I'lll take that.

21
6 Of The Best Natural Home Remedies
mylastoutbreak

Ladies, and gentlemen, we all know how expensive beauty and hair products can be so here I have a list of items that can naturally benefit oneself. Because who doesn’t love home remedies to help thicken eyebrows or soften dry hair. The items listed are items that can be found in any fridge and can be bought at your local grocery store, and again, as a broke college student myself, here I am to tell you all the few items that can save your life. You’re welcome.

1. Avocados

The oil of the avocado helps prevents hair loss and split ends. Avocados contain many proteins and vitamins that are all needed to help hair growth and prevent hair loss. Simply mix the avocado in a bowl and add a bit of olive oil, rub all over wet hair and scalp and leave for 30 minutes. Then shower, unless you want to walk around with avocado in your hair, it’s up to you.

2. Olive Oil

It can be used to help brows grow thicker and stronger. How? Olive oil is known as one of the “best essential oils that nourish hair follicles.” Massage a small amount of olive oil on clean eyebrows for a minute or less every night. You’ll then see the results in a matter of weeks.

3. Tomatoes

They’re great for purifying your skin and getting rid of most blackheads because they contain Vitamin C. Vitamin C is essential in eliminating dead skin and clogged pores. All you have to do is rub tomato slices on clean skin (mainly where the blackheads are located) for a few minutes then wash face.

4. Strawberries

These berries contain alpha-hydroxyl, which helps get that smooth skin we all want. It reduced eye puffiness just by taking cold, sliced strawberries and placing them over your shut eyes for a few minutes. Repeat this to show amazing results.

5. Honey

Honey is a natural antiseptic that can be used to get rid of acne. Take a small spoonful of warm honey and rub it all over your face and leave it for a minimum of 10 minutes then rinse off.

6. Coconut Oil

Can be used for both skin and hair care. Massage on the face and it will help moisturize skin. For hair, you have to massage into the scalp and let it stay for a few minutes every night. This will help with damaged hair and increase hair growth. The nutrients from the coconut oil is absorbed into the scalp.

Lastly, I want to finish that these “natural remedies” may not work for all people and or may take a while. Before trying it, you may all want to search exactly what it can do and such if you’re afraid to try it. But just have fun with it and see the difference.